Albums to ride to

My husband and I share in taking our daughter to day care every week.
My days are Monday's and Friday's and when I am not taking her, I ride my bike to work.
I love my bike and I love my ride. We live along the waterfront, so my ride consists of me
dazing off at the water with music bringing me along the way.

Here are my Top five morning pics:
I did not write the album, because it really doesn't have to go down to that detail for me in the morning. It is all about the melody and voice (or lack there of).
1.) Joy Division
2.) Belle & Sebastian
3.) Led Zepplin
4.) Feist
5.) Modern Lovers

At the end of the day, it gets a little tricky. There are a lot more factors involved, you never know where the day is going to take you. I am going to leave it open ended right now and will come back to that one later. I also hear my girl calling me..sweet thing.



No comments: