casa vogue = love

For Mother's day Nick got me some magazines. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I LOVE magazines. I often wonder why I don't change my path and work for a magazine, maybe I think it would then lose its appeal.  I don't know what I would do without this love. 
The magazines that Nick got me was Italian and French Vogue. I am not proficient in either of those languages, however there is something about the art direction in european magazines that it is equally as good to just look at the pictures. If I am really itchin to get the scoop, I dig up words in my translation books. 
Along with the May issue of Italian Vogue came their CASA Vogue. It states "Unique" at the bottom, so I am guessing it is the antique home issue. Again, this is all a guess and part of the allure. This "Unique" issue of CASA Vogue is fantastic, so I thought I would share.





Bruce Goff's round house in Dallas TX
photo collection called "My Home zoo" by Kim Novak (I think)
Carlo Scarpa's home in Verona, Italy. It is such an amazing house, completely encompasses the landscape

No comments: